Bibliophile Bookshelf Keychain: (Book Lover Gift, Book Club Gift) (General merchandise)
Bibliophile Bookshelf Keychain is an irresistible keychain featuring an illustrated stack of beloved classic novels.
Created by illustrator Jane Mount of the popular Bibliophile line, this adorable, gold-plated brass keychain proves that the best books really are the keys to life.
Show your love for books like Little Women,Moby Dick, Jane Eyre, and Pride and Prejudice while keeping your car, house, and miscellaneous keys stylishly organized.
• Offers a unique way to show off a love for all things literary
• Features Mount's beautiful artwork set in enamel on sturdy yet elegant brass
• A sweet gift that will speak to the hearts of true book nerds, whatever their tastes
Jane Mount's iconic book stack artwork has been featured by the likes of Brainpickings, The New Yorker, and Vogue.
This charming and quirky key ring is perfect for any literary lover who enjoys putting their love of books on display.
• A great gift for booklovers, aspiring writers, book club members, librarians, English teachers, as well as fans of Bibliophile, Jane Mount, and Ideal Bookshelf
• Makes a sweet add-on gift, stocking stuffer, or self-buy
• Great for those who loved I'd Rather Be Reading: The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life by Anne Bogel, Book Love by Debbie Tung, and The Book Lover's Journal: My Personal Reading Record by Rene J Smith
• backing card, 2-1/8" x 3-1/4"
• imitation gold-plated brass keychain with 5-color enamel: 1-1/2" x 1"
• 1" key ring
About the Author
Jane Mount is an illustrator, designer, and founder of Ideal Bookshelf, a company that makes things for people who love books. She lives on Maui, in Hawaii.